Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dynamic Duos #70

Oh My Goodness!!!! Just realized my post didn't go live on Saturday. Didn't take me too long to notice now did it...oh boy. Anyway here it is now.

The latest duo at Dynamic Duos is a yellow and soft green.

I think we all could use a few "Thinking of You" cards in our stash so that's what I decided to create with this soft and subtle duo this week.
 
Cardstock: SU, Wplus9
Die: Wplus9
Stamps: Wplus9
Ink: SU, Versafine
Embossing folder: Provocraft
Other: embossing powder, Versamark
 
I die cut the middle of my card out and then embossed the front. I stamped my flowers with Versamark and then clear embossed them.
The sentiment was stamped on the inside of the card so that it should through the die cut.
Here is a close-up. Love how the embossing adds shimmer to the flowers!
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. love the cut out and the flowers- beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet your flowers are beautiful and I love the cut out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the clear embossed flowers - they look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Janet, LOVE the way you featured the sentiment and those flowers are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty flowers, and I really like the window on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the die cut in the middle. This is gorgeous. Great color combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore what you've done with the polka dot embossing and then the window die cut - such a super sweet effect. The flowers around the window are beautiful. Stunning card as always, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janet, this card is beautiful! I didn't realise that you'd clear embossed the flowers until I came for a closer look, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete