Sunday, September 8, 2013

Thanks a Bunch

Well I finally found some time today to play along with the latest sketch at The Paper Bakery.

It was a sad week with my dear Aunt Kay passing away. The funeral service was a lovely celebration of her life though and she is in a better place for sure.

Anyhow.....there wasn't time for a layout but I made a fun card using the sketch.

 
Other than the cardstock (which is from SU) all my supplies are from the June Paper Bakery kit which...no surprise...is sold out.


6 comments:

  1. A very cute card....love the bright colors and mason jar title area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your Aunt, Janet. I am glad you got to play along with us and your card is adorable! Love how you used the Sketch to do a card, and great use of the goodies from the June Kit! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Aunt. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
    Love how the sketch inspired your card and what a great use of some of the fun goodies in that kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Aunt. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    I'm glad you were able to scrap a little for probably some much needed time to relax and enjoy this wonderful hobby. It can be such a stress reliever!
    Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Bakery, your card using the sketch is just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear about your aunt. Glad you were able to get some scrapping in and your card is so much fun! I am happy to see you playing along with us at Paper Bakery! :)

    ReplyDelete