Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dynamic Duos #55

Wow..once again it's Saturday! Can you believe that it's June already too? Me either.

Well since it's Saturday that means it's time for another Dynamic Duos challenge. This week the colours are "Raspberry Ripple" and "Wisteria Wonder".

 
 
Cardstock: SU, Wplus9
Embossing folder: ProvoCraft
Ink: Versafine
Stamps: myStampBOX, MME
Die: MFT
Other: Copics
 
I found that cute little flower stamp in my stash but I didn't have the ink colour that I wanted so I tried something I've never done before. I pulled out my copics and found a matching colour and inked my stamp up with the marker.
I like the sort of water colour effect it gave.
 
 
 
I hope you can find some time to play along this week!

7 comments:

  1. I agree Janet, the watercolored finish to your flowers make them look great, almost silky-like. I just love the swirly die cut too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Janet. I'm seeing that swirly die cut quite a bit lately. And like it alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the effect that the copics gave for the stamp - and that die is beautiful! Fabulously clean and crisp design, Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent job with the fussy cutting on the flowers and that vine die is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers on that pretty purple stem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Janet...love that purple flourish die cut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet, I love the CAS look of this card and your little flowers are adorable :D WTG!

    ReplyDelete