Monday, January 7, 2013

It's a Party

One of the collections that I got from Scrapbook Memories and More to play with is My Minds Eye Indie Chic.
MME is one of my most favourite manufacturers so I was thrilled when this arrived on my doorstep!

This layout is of my daughter and son-in-law and it became one of the pages in the calendar that I made for my parents. That is why I didn't add too many dimensional elements to it but still enough I think.

 

Look at this gorgeous sheer frayed flower! I added pearls to the center.

 
The floral image on top of this paper is actually a rub-on from MME and it went on like butter.
 
You can find a complete tutorial on how to re-create my layout right here.

2 comments:

  1. Just the right amount of embellishments Janet. Your daughter is very pretty, like her mama. :)

    ReplyDelete