Thursday, October 20, 2011

You're So Sweet

This months’ showcase theme at myStampbox is all about Friendship, Support and Hope. For my project I made a card to send to a friend.

To create it I used this sketch from I Heart 2 Stamp.



Stamps: myStampBOX (colourful companions, mention it, funky flowers)
Cardstock: SU
PP: B.G.
Ink: Tim Holtz, ColorBox
Rhinestones: Kaiser
Shapeabilities & Impressabilities: Spellbinders
Misc: embossing powder, Versamark

Here is the inside of my card.


I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamps Bling Challenge

2 comments:

  1. So Gorgeou! fantastic card designing specially butterfly looking supper i like it...
    Plastic business cards
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I especially love how the inside of your card uses another of the papers - thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!!

    ReplyDelete