Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Too Cute to Spook

I'm going to start showing you projects from the October Scrap-Tastic kit. Such a nice mix of goodies in this kit.

For this layout I used this cool spider web paper so I of course pulled out a Halloween photo of my grandnephews and I used the latest sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. It maybe didn't end up looking like the sketch but it was my inspiration and I love that about sketches that everyone's take will be a bit different.


PP,Stickers, Chipboard: Pink Paislee
Trim: Prima
Rhinestone: Kaiser
Chalk: Colorbox
Misc: Copics, DMC floss, Spica glitter pen

I coloured some of the paper with my Copics to add some colour and I loved altering those corrugated pieces like the bird here.


I gave the spider and all the flies a little glitter.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely : )
    Thanks for playing with us at ST x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo AWESOME! I loveeeeee that photo and the web! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete