Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Live your Life

Sketch #54 at Sketchabilities really caught my eye. I think it was the circles...I really do like using them on my layouts.

The September kit from Scrapbook Star was on my desk so that's what I used to create my page. Now don't tell anyone because the kit doesn't go live til the 15th but the sketch is due today so I just had to post this. I just HAD to!!! LOL!! It's our secret okay??

I used an old photo of my 3 kids at Grandma's and Grandpa's old house in Vineland. Check out those spandex bicycle shorts on Cameron!! Too funny!!


Cardstock: Bazzill
PP: B.G.
Ink: Tim Holtz
Stamp: Imaginisce
Flower: Prima
Grungeboard: Tim Holtz
Stickers: A.C., Karen Foster
Alcohol Ink: Ranger
Embossing folder: Provocraft
Tiles: Mark Tichards
Kiss Seal: M.M.

The kiss seals were originally silver but I made them a teal colour with alcohol inks.



I loved playing with the grungeboard pieces. I embossed them with my Swiss dots folder and then inked them up with my Distress ink.


Now don't forget to head over to Scrapbook Star to see the whole kit on the 15th but you really should head over to the online store right now because there is a 50% off sale going on right now.
Run I tell ya...run!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout. That is a fun photo. I like how you did the title.

    ReplyDelete