Saturday, May 28, 2011

Once Upon.........and Scrap-Tastic

Here is another layout using the awesome June kit from Scrap-Tastic!!

Delightful

I used the sketch and journalling challenge from Once Upon a Sketch. This is the first time that I've played along but I'm sure it won't be my last. :)

I added some handstitching along the edges to frame it all.
The tag from MME provided the perfect title.

Delightful

Isn't that flocked paper gorgeous???

CI, Chatterbox,FancyPants patterned paper;MME tag & stamp;DMC floss;Ranger Stickles;Tim Holts,Memento ink;M.S.,C.M.,Fiskars punches

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Love the papers you've used, they all work together so nicely, and what a cute photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch - the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete