Tuesday, May 10, 2011

NSD

I hope you all had a happy National Scrapbook Day on Saturday. My kids thought I was a little crazy when I wished them a great one but I know that you all understand. LOL!

Over on the blog at myStampBOX the DT all shared a layout in celebration of the day. For some great inspiration go check out all the projects.

Here is my layout. It's my parents on their 50th wedding anniversary. What a special day that was.





MME patterned paper; Tim Holtz ink; A.C.Stickers; Kaiser pearls; Etsy ribbon; myStampBOX stamps(Pennants); Inspired Blueprints Sketch

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous layout!
    I had planned on joining in on the fun at SS on NSD but then I got distracted by my family. I hate it when that happens.

    I'm not going to allow that to happen this weekend.

    ReplyDelete