Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Life is Good

I played along with the 3 different challenges put on by the Scrappy Friends.
I used Rochelle's tic tac toe challenge by using mist, Spring Colours and tickets.

I used Brenda's sketch challenge. It's a very cool design.

I also used Kelly's word challenge. The word I chose is "life".

Here is my layout combining the 3 challenges. The photo is of my youngest son Cameron.

 
PP: Carta Bella
Mist: Heidi Swapp
Enamel dots: MME
Chipboard: A.C.
Other: washi, Cameo, thread
 
I am also adding this to the Clique Kits monthly challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout and wonderful job with all of the challenges! Thank you for linking up with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous take on all 3 challenges! So glad you played along with the Scrappy Friends this month! :)

    ReplyDelete