Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birthday Girls

Here is my first Layout for Tickle Trunk Memories.

I was given Bo Bunny "Smoochable" to create with. The photos are of myself, my DD and my niece celebrating our June birthdays. Of course the boys had to get in on the act too!!


  • Bo Bunny - Smoochable - Heartbeat
  • Bo Bunny - Smoochable - Love Spell
  • Bo Bunny - Smoochable - Cut-outs
  • Bo Bunny - Smoochable - Lovin You
  • Smoochable Combo Stickers
  • Smoochable Dimensional Stickers
  • American Crafts - Mini Brads
  • Prima - Flower
  • Cardstock - Purple
  • Misc....Fiskars border punch, Stickles, Colorbox ink



If you want step by step instructions on how to make this page please visit the TTM blog. You will see another lovely layout by my fellow DT member there too.

Stay tuned for a couple other projects using this collection.

3 comments:

  1. Love all the added detail to the banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the banners at the top!! great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Janet. You have a real vision with the use of paper. You've given me some ideas that I could possibly do in the future.

    ReplyDelete