Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Scrappy Family

The November Showcase at myStampBOX was all about families. I took a bit of a different spin on it and created a layout about my "scrappy" family.

A couple of times a year I go on a scrap weekend to Memories Manor with a couple of friends and my family of scrappers keeps growing with new found friends. :)

I used the sketch challenge at Canadian Scrappers and paired it with the November kit from Scrapbook Star and of course used myStampBOX stamps and here is the layout that was born.


Cardstock: A.C.
PP, transparencies: Glitz
Ink: Tom Holtz, Memento
Stamps: myStampBOX (Passport to Adventure, Colour Me)
Punch: M.S. & EK Success
Mist: PK Glitz
Gems: M.S.
Misc: Doily, Liquid Pearls, Glossy Accents



6 comments:

  1. I think this is a fabulous idea to scrap! Great LO Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo Janet and how you documented this!! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used that doily for a frame! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that doily frame, and the inventive use of the transparency.

    ReplyDelete