Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fly



I had fun using the Chunky embossing powder on this layout. I used Versamark on all of the little circles in the scalloped border,sprinkled on the embossing powder and put my heat gun to work. Love the extra texture this gave to my page.

To put the glitter on my chipboard I actually added some of the glitter to my Diamond Glaze and painted it on. This also created added texture.



Chunky Embossing Powder: (P K Glitz)
Glitter: Chartruese (P K Glitz)
Sticky Tape: 1/4″ (P K Glitz)
Chipboard (Magistical Memories)
Diamond Glaze (Judikins)
Ink (Colorbox)
Patterned Paper (Fancy Pants)
Pearls/Crystals (Prima)
Punches (C.M.,Marvy)
Versamark (Tsukineko)

3 comments:

  1. I love ur style! The bright and fun look! Bright colors are so hard for me to scrap but u make it look so easy. and CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet..this is so cute. I have those papers and love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! the glitter looks awesome! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete