Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Can Share Now

It's time for me to share all my projects using the ScrapMuse January Kit "Parisian Nights". It's so beautiful I could have just kept making more and more projects.
Here are a couple of cards.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This was for my theme project.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love these flowers.
Photobucket

The rock candy crackle turned out great on this tag.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Go and see if there are any kits left. You won't regret it!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Janet for stopping by my blog and for the warm welcome. Love your layouts and cards! So many lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you did a great job. love those colors!
    Thanks for stopping bye, looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are SO pretty! I fell head over heels in love with the cards, in particular. :D

    ReplyDelete