Friday, August 24, 2012

A Great Partnership!

For the next few days myStampBOX and Clearsnap are joining forces and creating with each others products. How fun!!!

I actually made 2 cards because I wanted to be able to play with more of the Clearsnap goodies. :)

On my first card I used the emboss resist technique using the Smooch Spritz.


Stamps: Abundant Blossoms, Mention it, Backgrounds
Clearsnap: Colorbox chalk and dye ink, Smooch Spritz
PP: MME
Cardstock: SU
Misc: button, Jillibean twine, Versamark, embossing powder

Here is a closeup. Love that glimmer!



On my second card I did a lot of sponging on the background with Chalk Inks and watercoloured my stamped leaves with the SMOOCH. Love the shine it gave them!


Stamps: Floating Leaves
Clearsnap: Smooch, Chalk Ink
Cardstock: SU & watercolour paper
Misc: unk ribbon, Memento ink

Here is a closeup.


Thanks Clearsnap I had lots of fun!
Don't forget to check out both blogs for all the awesome projects!





3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the shimmery leaves on the last card. They feel like Fall to me! You did a fantastic job on both cards.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog during the Scraptastic Club birthday hop. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete