Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Clique Kits - October Pep Rally

Well it is time for another Pep Rally at Clique Kits. Good morning everyone! Yes I know that I have been MIA for awhile. These last few months have been a whirlwind but I will get into that in a different blog post.

I just had to join in with the Pep Rally this month now that I am able and had the time. They are so much fun and it's inspiring to see what everyone else has created with their kits!
You should have arrived here from Evi's fabulous blog.

October's kit was called "Funfetti" and yes it is totally fun!

Here is my layout using an adorable PinkFresh Studio paper as my base. It made it so quick and easy to create a layout.

 
I made feathers from the gorgeous Crate Paper Vellum and embellished with the wood veneer and some flair from my stash.
 
 
Isn't this alpha from PinkFresh amazing??
 
 
The gold confetti sequins are so perfect. Love them! I added some Pebbles felt clouds from my stash too.
 
Here is the whole line up for the hop. I know you will enjoy all the fabulous inspiration!
 
Melissa Goble http://mgphoto89.tumblr.com
*Design Team Members on Kit Duty
 

 
 
 


16 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! This is super cute! Adorable baby picture! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!!! I am glad to see you back scrapping again too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Janet, this layout is precious!! This collection is perfect for that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable page and i love the felt embellishments you used too. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created such beautiful embellishment clusters here - just wonderful!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the felt clouds and feathers

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaahhh...super sweet! Feathers, sequins and clouds =LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet! LOVE LOVE LOVE the felt clouds! I'm gonna have to keep that in mind! ;) Thanks for sharing Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you are able to craft again!! Such a sweet photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWW, now that is a precious page!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous Janet! I just adore baby pages, and I especially love your vellum feathers! I was a big fan of your work at Paper Bakery, so happy to see you on this blog hop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute layout and adorable photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your layout, and so glad that I got to read about baby Luca's arrival! Congratulations to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete