Monday, October 26, 2015

A Whirlwhind!!

The last few months have been a whirlwind for sure and that's why I have been ignoring my blog.

It started with my Father's passing at the end of May. My heart was broken...we were so very close.

He was my Mother's main caregiver since her strokes so now there was no way she could live by herself. She has since moved in with my sister and I think has adjusted very well.
The month of June was spent cleaning out their retirement home. So hard to get rid of many of their belongings and yet again my Mother handled it like a champ!

A couple weeks later I broke my arm and was in a long arm cast for 4 weeks and then a cast to my elbow for 3 weeks. UGH!!! What a way to ruin a summer!!!

And then finally some good news...great news....a MIRACLE!!

My daughter and son-in-law have endured many years of heartache and have spent boat loads of money trying to have a baby and on August 14th they received the wonderful news that they were able to adopt a beautiful healthy 4 week old baby boy!!  We are all so very blessed!!!

So of course quickly preparations had to be made for him to come home and I just had to throw together a fabulous baby shower for them.

Please meet my sweet little Grandson Luca!!

 
Guess who has lots of photos to scrap now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment