Friday, May 15, 2015

Sparkle and Shine Challenge # 6

Today there is a new challenge up at Sparkle and Shine Challenge and we are using the following photo as our inspiration.




 
The lucky winner will be getting a prize from Winnie and Walter!!

 
I created another layout for you this week and was inspired by the rose in the photo so I chose to use a floral die cut from The Cut Shoppe and I also noticed that there were soooooo many sequins in the vase so I put lots on my layout too!
 
I took a photo of this lovely Hibiscus while I was in Florida this winter and just had to use it on a layout.
I got my paints out and water coloured the floral die cut.
 

Cardstock: A.C.
Vellum:SU
Mist: Heidi Swapp
Sequins: PPP (Pink Peonie, Sparkling Clear, Pink Blush)
Other: gold washi
 
I can't wait to see what you create!!
 
I will be entering my layout in the May cut it out challenge at The Cut Shoppe.
I am also entering it in the Clique Kits May Challenge.

 
 




6 comments:

  1. pretty layout! love how you painted the cut file!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love your use of paint on this one. So glad you joined us at Clique Kits this month for our latest challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The painted and cut flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete