Thursday, March 6, 2014

Gramma's Love

While I was away on my scrap weekend at Memories Manor my home away from home.....hee hee.... I created a layout using Sketch #67 at My Scraps and More.

PP, tidbits, tabs: Elle's Studio "Day to Day"
PP: Maggie Holmes
Stamp: Paper Bakery
Stickers: A.C.
Ink: Versafine
Misc: straw, photo corner, crochet twine
 
Gramma Dianne sure does love her Ryan! Took this photo when we went to Swiss Chalet as we always do when Gramma Di comes for a visit.
 
A couple of closeups for you.
 
 
I am in love with the paint splatter stamp from Paper Bakery!!
 
 
Have a great day everyone! Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout Janet and such a precious photo.
    I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Here is the link on my blog with all the info:
    http://craftynanasblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete