Thursday, March 13, 2014

Faux or Real

Good morning everyone! It's time for another challenge at Seize the Birthday.

This week we have have an option of adding a topping which is to use stitching.....Faux or Real!


I love to use my sewing machine on my projects so I pulled out some gold thread to stitch around the top panel of my card.


Cardstock: SU, Bazzill, Neenah
Stamp: Cas-ual Friday
Other: Versamark, emb. powder,sequins, Gelatos
 
Water colour is a trend in paper crafting right now so on my scrap weekend I pulled out my Gelatos (which I had yet to do) and had my first try at water colouring! I like it and I know I will play some more with this technique.

I am entering my card in Virginia's View Challenge.

I hope I see your card over at Seize the Birthday. I wonder if you will use any stitching....faux or real!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, such pretty colours! Thanks for your sweet comment, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your choice of sentiment is absolutely perfect with the colors! Love your details in stitching and how you used the sequins! So glad that you have fun with the first Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo...gold thread! Love it! I'm going to have to find some of that. Great watercoloring! I haven't bought any gelatos yet...I'm trying to resist that temptation. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two things I haven't tried.... Sewing on my card and Gelatos! Fabulous job Janet great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool!!! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete