Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TAWS #31 and Seize the Birthday #20

I find that I always can use birthday cards in my stash that's why I played along with the latest sketch at Seize the Birthday. Make sure you check it out....it's a goodie!

To create my card I also used the Be Inspired challenge at The Alley Way Stamps blog. I took my colour cue from there and inked up a cute birdie from their Bird Brain set.

Stamp: TAWS and myStampBOX
Cardstock & Die: Wplus9
PP & Brad: MME
Ink: Memento
Other: Nestabilities, star, googly eyes
 
Here's a little close-up for you. Love the google eyes!!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Janet, love the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love that little paper pieced bird with the fun googly eyes! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that little bird is adorable!!! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the expression on this little bird!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such thee cute expression! love the pink houndstooth paper! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete