Saturday, July 20, 2013

Dynamic Duos #62

Is everyone out there trying to keep cool? We sure are having some scorching hot temps here.

Well I hope you can turn the AC on and play along with our latest colour duo of Calypso Coral and Basic Black.  There is also a Dessert Option of a butterfly theme.

 
Cardstock: SU, Prism
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays
Ink: SU, Memento
Punch: M.S.
Enamel Dots: MME
Other: twine, Cameo
 
I am also linking this up to Paper Issues Nature Walk and the latest challenge at Seize the Birthday and the Birthday card challenge at Moxie Fab World.
 

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card, Janet! I love those border stamps and the sentiment is perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Janet. I really like the solo butterfly and all the white space separated by the bakers twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent use of that CAS-ual Fridays stamp and sweet little butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Janet! The butterfly die with the enamel dot and the black twine feature looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simple, clean look of this card Janet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I love this.. it's so striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just awesome! I love those strips of alternating coral and black at the bottom. Super fun butterfly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the design of this card, Janet! I love the twine. I love that butterfly! It's all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stamping - love the gorgeous butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Janet! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete