Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Monster Mash

Are you getting geared up for Halloween yet? I've bought the treats to hand out but I think I may have to buy more because I made the mistake of opening the bags...oh dear....I do love chocolate!!
 
I was sent some "Monster Mash" by Imaginisce from Cord Scrapbook Studio so I pulled out some older photos of Ryan and Evan and had some fun! What a cute collection!!

 
 
All supplies by Imaginsce other than:
Bazzill cardstock
Martha Stewart punch
Fiskars punch
Googly eyes
 
Loved adding those googly eyes to the vampire cut out.
 



 
 



 

 


3 comments:

  1. YIKES!!! this is sooo cute! love it janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout!!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Imaginisce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Googlie eyes on Dracula?
    they work great!

    ReplyDelete