Friday, August 17, 2012

KISS

That means...Keep It Simple Stampers!

Over at myStampBOX today the DT were asked to create a project where the focus was to.....KISS.

I decided to make a quick and simple card set that I think still has impact. Click on any photo to see a larger view.

Stamps: myStampBOX
Cardstock: A.C.
Ink: Versafine, Jenni Bowlin
Misc: Embossing folder

Here are some closeups.








I actually made 10 cards in total which I think will make a great little gift for someone. Maybe I should make some more sets to sell at the church bazaar..........hmmm.

Don't forget to check out the projects of the other DT members because they are great!! Just head over to the myStampBOX blog.





2 comments:

  1. These are great Janet, they'd be really neat as note cards in a set - I may have to do that.

    ReplyDelete