Thursday, August 2, 2012

HoHoHo

Yes I know that it's August (barely) but I have another Christmas in July card for you. I'm loving that I'm getting a head start on my Christmas cards!! YAY!!


Cardstock: A.C.
PP: Authentique
Stamps: myStampBOX
Punch: EK
Ink: Memento
Pearls: Kaiser
Misc: Versamark, embossing powder, Copics, Nestabilities, Glossy Accents

Here is a closeup so you can see some of the shine.



This card would not have come together so quickly if I hadn't received this wonderful Festive collection from Cord Scrapbook Studio and of course this awesome stamp set from myStampBOX!

Oh I also used the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!

5 comments:

  1. Cute Santa. I'm not ready to think of Christmas yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Santa! I love all of your designer papers - you paired them together beautifully. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Christmas card. I love the mix of patterned paper and the sweet Santa! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun little Santa! Never too soon for Christmas cards this cute! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute Santa! The embossed sentiment is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete