Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fhiona

I've been having fun playing along with the challenges at Your Next Stamp. I only have 2 of their stamps but I would like...no make that I NEED many more!! They are all so adorable.

This challenge was an "anything goes" theme so I inked up my little Fhiona and just had fun.



Stamp: YNS Summer Fhiona
PP: LYB
Pearls: B.G.
Ribbon: Doodlebug
Ink: Versafine, Memento, Tim Holtz
Embossing folder: Provocraft
Cardstock: SU
Misc: Copics, Stickles, unk flower

I am also entering this card in the Ribbon Carousel "bump it up" challenge and also in the Skipping Stones sketch challenge.

Oh I also wanted to tell you that you can find this LYB paper at Cord Scrapbook Studio.

7 comments:

  1. This is so CUTE! Love the embossed background and all those bright colors! FUN! Thanks for joining us for our YNS Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your summery Fhiona card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, she is sweet!! I know how it goes, a little bit of cuteness is not enough, you need it all :>) Good luck and so glad you are keeping your YNS stamps busy ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love what you have done, such an adorable image! Thanks for playing at RCC.

    ReplyDelete