Thursday, August 30, 2012

Card set

I really enjoyed making this simple card set so I thought I would play around and make some more and here is what I came up with.

 
I used Kraft cardstock as my base for each card but used different embossing folders for a bit of variety. I added a strip of coloured cardstock across the middle of the card. The strips were all stamped with the same butterfly from the Colorful Companions set and with different sentiments.

Here are some closeups of the individual cards. Actually this first photo is the whole set tied together with a matching ribbon.

 
 
 
 
 
 



 

 
 
On the inside of each card I stamped the butterfly with Versamark just to give a tone on tone effect.
 
 
Cardstock: SU & A.C.
PP: A.C.
Stamps: myStampBOX (Colorful Companions, Mention it, Straightforward)
Ink: Versafine, Versamark
Punch: EK
Misc: ribbon, embossing folders

2 comments: