Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm Featured

Have you seen the newest Studio News at Cord Scrapbook Studio? If you haven't make sure you check it out right here.
Why you ask? Well for one thing this layout that I'm sharing today is featured in it. Isn't that cool??
You also will want to see some other projects by my fellow DT members and all the current news of course!

PP: Studio Calico's Take Note collection
Stickers: Studio Calico, LYB
Mist: Mr. Huey
Stick Pin: LYB
Wood Veneer: Studio Calico
Ink: Colorbox, Tim Holtz
Enamel Accents: Ranger
Cameo
Copics
Machine Stitching

I'm starting to use my Cameo more for my titlework. Love it!


I used one of the adorable SC butterfly stickers to dress up a stick pin. Aren't they sweet?


I really want to get some more of these wood veneer shapes from SC. The birds added such a nice touch. I could have left them in their natural state but I chose to colour them with my Copics.


1 comment: