Thursday, July 26, 2012

How "Festive" !

Cord Scrapbook Studio always sends me the most wonderful products to create with and that was once again true with the Festive collection from Authentique. You can find it in the store right here.

It was so great to get these photos from 30 years ago of 2 of my children meeting Santa and it was really weird that once I got my layout done I realized that it fit the sketch challenge at Authentique perfectly! Who knew??


Supplies Used: Authentique Festive Paper: Merry, Glistening, Jolly
Authentique Festive Details Stickers
Authentique Festive Elements Stickers
Silhouette Cameo
Fiskars Border Punch
Other: Cardstock, Floss, Buttons

Here are some closeups.




I'll have a card posted tomorrow from this collection. Don't wait too long to buy this Festive collection....you don't want to miss out!!

4 comments: