Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tag - You're It!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there. Hope you have a wonderful day doing what you love most...or doing nothing at all. That would be a treat too!

I have a tag to share with you today that I made with the Saturdays collection from Little Yellow Bicycle that I received from Tickle Trunk Memories.

Everything except the ribbon is from this collection. I really love the Clear Cut pieces! I used the bicycle and the flowers on the top left corner.

Did you notice that there is a pocket on my tag? Here I will show you.

So on this tag in the pocket you can writhe your little note to the lucky receiver of the tag.

If you want step by step instructions on how to make the tag and also see some more tags from my fellow DT just click right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment