Sunday, April 29, 2012

Let's Ride

What a beautiful day it was here in Ontario!
I had some time to play in my scraproom this weekend and I created just for the fun of it.
I had some supplies left from kits from Cord Scrapbook Studio and also Tickle Trunk Memories so I threw them together and made this layout.

LYB Saturday Collection: Cardstock & Chipboard stickers, pp, brads, stick pin, journal card
Stamp: myStampBOX (Colorful Companions)
Washi tape: Bazzill Basics
Punch: Fiskars
Pearls: Kaiser
Ink: Tim Holtz
Alpha stickers: Doodlebug
Floss: DMC

I pulled out an old photo from 1982 of Amy and Jonathan. Sometimes I wish they were still that little.
Here is a little closeup. I'm so glad that I used that washi tape as a border. I think that pop of red is perfect!


Oh I almost forgot to mention that I used the April Sketch from Canadian Scrapbooker to help me put this together so quickly. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! You found some (washi tape)! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my golly this is just so stinkin' cute!!! great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Janet!!! Love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete