Monday, January 30, 2012

New collections from myStampBOX

I wanted to share with you the cards that I made from the new stamps from myStampBOX that are coming out at the present CHA. Make sure that you stop by the blog to see all the new sets and the other projects from the rest of the DT.

The first set that I got to play with is called Warm Tweets. I had fun colouring in the images with my Copics and on the first card did some paper piecing too.


Stamps: myStampBOX (Warm Tweets)
PP: MME
Ink: Memento
Cardstock: SU
Twine: Jillibean
Punch: EK Success
Misc: copics, stickles, Cameo, Spellbinder, button, Versamark, embossing powder.

Loved adding the googly eyes on this next one.


Stamps: myStampBOX (Warm Tweets)
Cardstock: SU, Bazzill
PP: MME
Ink: Memento, Tim Holtz
Misc: Nestabilities, machine stitching, Copics, Google Eyes

The next card is made with Holiday Monkey. He reminds me of Curious George that my oldest son always carried around with him. :)
I coloured this image in using Prisma pencil crayons.


Stamps: myStampBOX ( Holiday Monkey, Passport to Adventure)
Cardstock: SU
PP: MME
Jewel: Maya Road
Twine: M.S.
Punch: Fiskars
Ink: Memento, Tim Holtz
Misc: Prisma pencils, stickles, unk tag

Can't wait to see all the new collections!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh these cards and stamps are so cute. Perfect for Copic colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the sock monkey! Please link up with my cardmaking celebration, 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete