Thursday, October 6, 2011

Remembering

How adorable is my grandnephew Ryan? He actually turns 6 this weekend.

Canadian Scrapbooker now has a sketch challenge every month. I love that! Well of course I had to play along. :)
I was working with my October kit from Scrap-Tastic so that's what I used to create my page. Love those Prima papers.


PP: Prima
Ribbon: Prima
Flowers: Prima
Chipboard: Pink Paislee
Stamps: myStampBOX (Funky Flowers, Colorful Companions)
Twine: SU
Embossing Powder: SU
Ink: Tim Holtz, Versamark

A requirement of the sketch challenge was to use a product by a Canadian manufacturer. No problem!! I pulled out my stamps from myStampBOX.
I used them to stamp and then emboss on my chipboard pieces. Here is my banner.



Here is the butterfly stamped on the heart.



Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment