Sunday, July 24, 2011

Loving Echo Park!!

Hi all! I just wanted to share some of my latest projects using Echo Park. Have I told you lately how much I love their products? Yes I know I have! LOL!

I made 2 layouts and an altered box. For one of my layouts I will give you a step by step so you can recreate it if you wish.

My first page "Dressed Up" was made using the collection " A Walk in the Park." I love all those bright summery colours!





For my next project I altered a simple cardboard box. I used the "Be Mine" collection to jazz it all up!


I love how the flower on top turned out!



Who wouldn't love to receive some cookies in this pretty box? :)



My next layout was created using the "Splash" collection. I have so many pool photos so this collection was a must have so I was thrilled to have won it for being a Facebook Fan!!!




I would now like to share how I put together my Fun in the Sun layout.

1. Pierce holes along the scalloped page of the die cut paper and sew with floss.
2. Mist the background with some teal and sapphire mist.
3. Adhere all the following cuts of paper to your page in the order given using the photo of my layout as a guide.
-Big Stripes - 7x10"
-Sunshine - 9x6"
-Fish - 10x4"
-Mini Stripes - 11x11/2"
4. Add the Fun in the Sun strip from the Borders paper.
5. Add the red scalloped sticker from the Alpha sticker sheet.
6. Adhere your 4x6 photo.
7.To the top left hand corner of your photo add one of the photo corners from the Element Sticker sheet.
8. I then cut out a journal spot using my Silhouette and an Echo Park digital design but you could use a journal spot from the collection itself.
9. I used Alpha stickers in my journal spot.
10. Now attach the beach ball from the Element sticker sheet. I actually jazzed mine up by adding pp cut out with my Silhouette.
11. I finished it off with some other stickers and gave the bubbles some extra shine with Glossy Accents and gave my little fish and crab some googly eyes.

Now I can't wait to get my hands on the newest releases!! Have you seen them? All I can say is Echo Park you did it again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work! I especially love the box!

    ReplyDelete