Thursday, May 12, 2011

Scrap-Tastic's Primalicious

Scrap-Tastic's May kit is chock full of Prima goodies....hence the name Primalicious.
I've already shared the 2 cards that I made with the kit and now I want to share the 3 layouts I created. I do have to tell you that I still have tons of product left to play with.

I have heard that there are only 2 kits left so you had better get over to the store quick!!! Here is the link.

For my first layout I used a photo of my daughter Amy and my niece Teri-Lynn as her maid of honour on Amy's wedding day. I cut out the center of the paper and popped up the outside as a frame.



I used glossy accents to look like dew drops.


I loved making that flower as an embellishment.

Glossy Accents;Perfect Pearls;Stampendous stamp;Doily;MM button

My next layout uses a photo of my Mom and my nephew Brandon as a baby.


I fussy cut some butterflies and popped them up onto the butterflies. Love the dimension. I also drew some circles and then hand-stitched around them I love to do this. :)

DMC embroidery floss; Nestabilities; Stickers

My friends from highschool and I still get together at least a few times a year. We have a close friendship that will never end.
This layout uses an old photo of us. Check out those hair dos!! LOL!!


I did some extra stamping right onto my page. Love that bird cage!!

M.S. punch;Perfect Pearls;MME stamp;Memento ink

Thanks for letting me share and thanks Becky for a gorgeous kit!

1 comment: