This is a contest that I gave a go over at ScrapAttackScrapbooking.
It's such a fun place to hang out with lots of challenges and inspiration. Come on over and join us!
Grab a box, a "crate" or even a drawer full of paper because we're kicking September off with a contest! We’d love to see what you are creating with using Crate Paper products so we hope you can join us for a little contest. Listed below are the details:
• Your layout or project must contain at least 75% Crate Paper products on it.
• Your entry must be new and made specifically for this contest. Layouts that have been previously made or used for other contests or challenges will be ineligible for this contest.
• 1 entry is allowed per person and this is open to US and International designers.
• Deadline for entry is midnight PST on September 30th, 2010 with a winner being announced within a week.
• For those that want an extra challenge – and an extra entry into the drawing – see if you can use the letters in CRATE when creating your layout. Each letter should represent the name of 1 item on your page. You can pick the items as long as they spell CRATE. (i.e. C=cardstock, R=ric rack, A=alphabet, etc.) The options are endless, just be creative.
Here is my entry. I pulled out some older Crate.
Cardstock,pp,tag & alphas - Crate
Chipboard - K&Co.
Ink - Tim Holtz
Stickers - Pink Paislee
Ribbon - Savvy n Sassy
Punch - M.S.
Embossing Folder - Provocraft