Sunday, March 14, 2010

P K Glitz projects & Twisted Sketch#040

Here we go with my first projects for the P K Glitz blog.
I had so much fun playing with all my new goodies!

My first layout is of my grandnephew Ryan when we went to Port Dalhousie last summer to play on the swings. This layout is also for Twisted Sketches. Find the twist for this layout right here.

Swing Ryan
Title: Swing Ryan
Glitter Glitz: Azure,China,Jade (P K Glitz)
Embossing powder: EP Max,Golden Twilight (P K Glitz)
Ritzy Ditzy Glitz: Sapphire (P K Glitz)
Sticky Tape: 1/4″ (P K Glitz)
Chipboard (Maya Road)
Flowers (Prima)
Ink (Ranger) (SU)
Patterned paper (Websters) (Basic Grey) (Crate)
Pearls (Prima)
Punch (Fiskars)
Ribbon (A Million Memories)
Staples
I loved altering my flowers with the Ritzy Ditsy Glitz!

My next project was this card.

Just for You

Using the Wonderfilm silhouettes made the card a breeze to make and it turned out so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment